Many rumors have been swirling around as to how singer Amy Winehouse passed away, but T.V. producer Danny Panthaki claims that Amy passed away do to an overdose of ecstasy. He had this to say about the cause of Amy’s death, “My friend’s boyfriend is a policeman and he’s the one who found Amy Winehouse dead. Overdosed on ecstasy.”
Other sources close to Amy has come forward to say that, “She has spent the last seven days on a massive bender and people were saying she’s going to drink herself to death. It was an ecstasy overdose. She could do cocaine until the cows come home. But this was obviously a dodgy pill.”
But police have stated it would be “inappropriate” to speculate before the post-mortem is carried out, but friends believe a “dodgy” ecstasy tablet killed her.