Ok so “Tha Carter IV” leaked last night and on the song “It’s Good” feat. Drake and Jadakiss, Lil Wayne disses Jay-Z! Well I figured the diss was coming. Lil Wayne is responding to the “baby money” line from “Watch the Throne” song “H.A.M.” We all know Hov has lost a battle before,* cough* *cough* NAS! But Lil Wayne isn’t Nas. I will be anxious to when and if Jay responds. We all know he lets things slide, but this I am hoping he comes back with a full verse or even a full song. Jadakiss posted on his twitter that he didn’t know Wayne was gonna diss Jay on the song. Jadakiss also said to leave him out of it. I believe him too, he doesn’t want in this beef. Two of the biggest rappers battling with each other would be something I think every hip hop fan wants, I mean I know I do. Just leave the battling in the booth and we all should have a good time on our hands here.
Below we have the audio and lines from “It’s good” in which Wayne is talking about Jay-Z. I also included what each line means for those of you who just don’t get it.
1. Give me three wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish, you would bitch
2. Two Glock 40’s, nigga you got 80 problems
3. Talkin bout baby money? I got your baby money
4. Kidnap your bitch, get that ‘how much you love you lady money’
5. I know you fake nigga, press your brakes nigga (Wayne is saying Jay-Z is fake and he better stop now while he can)
6. I’ll take you out, that’s a date nigga
7. Im a grown ass blood, stop playin with me
8. Play asshole and get an ass whippin
9. I think you pussy cat ha, hello kitty
1. (Wayne is saying Jay-Z is fake and he better stop now while he can)
2. (Then just one bar later Wayne tell Jay that instead of “99 Problems”, Jay’s got 80 problems. It could also be a reference to Jay-Z’s 40/40 club in New York City.)
3. (Wayne is responding to Jay saying he has baby money compared to him)
4. (he is again responding to Jay saying Wayne Doesn’t have as much money as his lady either. He is also saying he will kidnap Beyonce and make Jay pay to get her back)
5. (Wayne is saying Jay-Z is fake and he better stop now while he can)
6. (Usually when you take you girl out, it’s on a date. Well Weezy is saying he will take Jay out of the game for good!)
7. (This line is actually kinda clever . He is saying multiple things. First he is saying He is a grown man and he doesn’t have time to “play” around. Secondly, Jay-Z said he had baby money. Well Weezy is saying he isn’t a baby and that he’s a grown man! Lastly he is saying he is in the gang “The Bloods” and Jay better stop playin with him before the rest of the blood’s get into it.
8. (Wayne is saying if your gonna be an asshole to me, then expect an ass whoopin!)
9. (Well this one is just how it sounds. Wayne is calling Jay a pussy and then uses a stupid hello kitty reference at the end to say Jay is another word for kitty.
Update: Less then 24 hours have went by and Wayne talks to vibe about the diss. This is the article straight from Vibe.
“I know there won’t be any repercussions behind what I did,” says a confident Wayne when asked if he had second thoughts about recording his acidic verse for ‘It ‘s Good.’ “I know for a fact music is about perception. You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can’t ever be upset about someone’s reaction.”
Leave Migrate Music News some comments and let us know who you think would win in a battle!
Article by Tyler Ritchie